Monday 24 February 2014

EFF's Short Spotlight - Vol. 4

This week's short spotlight is a bit later than usual, I've been writing all day and hopefully we will be making a short that we can put on this blog very soon.

I'm making a slight change to Short's Spotlight and I'm just going to post just one short each week, for now at least. The short this week is comedy 'The Black Hole' from HSI Films.



Directed and Written by: Philip Sansom and Olly Williams
Starring: Napoleon Ryan

A great short comedy that proves that you can fit a smart, clever plot into under three minutes, The Black Hole is a funny tale of human greed.

4.5/5

Hopefully the more time I get each week the more videos I can post and the more detailed the reviews will be. If you's like us to watch and review your short (and each submitted one will be reviewed properly) then leave a link below in the comments or email us at eightyfivefilms@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment